World Book Day was celebrated by all year groups in Food Technology by producing a Honey Cake as made famous by A.A. Milne in Winnie the Pooh.
- 100gs of butter
- 2 table spoons of caster sugar
- 4 table spoons of clear honey
- 2 eggs
- 175gs self raising flour
- 1/2 tea spoon baking powder
- 1 tea spoon of ground cinammon
- 1 table spoon of water
- All put together as an all in one making method baked at 190 degrees C in a 20cm cake tin for 30 minutes
All students made their own cake and were able to take these home to share... if they wanted to!