The school is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak - and is currently virus free, but we’ll keep you informed of any developments.
We regard the health and safety of our pupils and staff as our number one priority and in line with guidance from Public Health England, we are taking steps to keep the school covid free.
How we can all help to prevent the spread of infection?
To help prevent the spread of infection, please make sure you and your family follow these general principles:
- Wash your hands often - with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment
Please note that the situation around the coronavirus outbreak continues to change. You can find up to the minute information here.
If you or your child have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact The School Office.
Should you have any questions relating to the virus the DFE has launched a helpline to help answer these. Students, parents, carers and staff can contact the helpline as follows: